In order to keep Hallbrook a safe and friendly neighborhood, we ask that you adhere to these reminders:
- Security: Keep your garage doors closed; Lock your house; Keep your outside lights on at night for security; Report suspicious activities to Leawood Police, 642-7700 (911).
- Dogs: Please remember to be courteous to your neighbors and don’t leave your dog outside if it is barking. Always pick up after your dog!
- Notices: Please do not attach or tape any notices to the mailboxes or the light poles in Hallbrook. Signs posted at entrances, thoroughfares, medians or at the fountain circle are strictly prohibited unless for a charitable event approved by the Board.
- Garbage: Waste Management provides trash pick up each Wednesday. Service is postponed when a holiday falls Wednesday – Friday. Observed holidays are as follows: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Maintenance Guidelines: Complete covenants and restrictions are available from FirstService Residential and can be viewed here.
- Traffic: The speed limit in the neighborhood is 25 mph. Please ensure that if you are hosting an event to secure “no parking” signs from the police to ensure smooth traffic flow.
- Homeowners Association Finances: Financial information in connection with the Homes Association is distributed at the Annual Meeting and is available to homeowners upon request.
- Country Club Property: Please do not go on Hallbrook Country Club property and cut down the tall grass. This grass belongs to Hallbrook Country Club and is not on homes association property. If you have any concerns, please contact Kevin Donovan at the Country Club. Additionally, please be advised that walking, jogging or walking the dog on the golf course is never allowed (day or night).