Greetings Hallbrook Neighbor:
The HOA Board and Special Committees have all been working hard and wanted to give everyone a quick update, as well as let everyone know about upcoming opportunities to serve on the Board and on HOA committees.
- Our next HOA Board meeting will be Monday, August 30, via Zoom. The Zoom link and agenda will be emailed to all Hallbrook residents.
- The Management RFP Committee has heard back from 7 companies and has completed interviews, and will make a recommendation to the Board prior to the Aug 30 Board meeting.
- The Landscape RFP Committee is busy reviewing responses from landscape companies, and plans on having work wrapped up before September 1.
- The Succession Planning Committee will recommend a Nominating Committee to the Board prior to the Aug 30 meeting as well, and has worked on proposals for term limits and committee revitalization.
- The Audit Working Group and Board have selected an auditor and started the financial audit, which is due to conclude prior to Sep 30.
The Nominating Committee will be formed at the Aug 30 Board meeting per the Bylaws. If you are interested in serving on the Nominating Committee, please let the Board or Sentry Management know by August 25th. The Nominating Committee will hold 2 different information sessions in September for those seeking Board and committee positions, the first of which will be Sept 14. After these sessions, a slate will be recommended to the Board for all 5 open Board seats, to be voted on at the Annual Meeting. More specifics regarding the Annual Meeting will be forthcoming closer to the meeting date.
Please consider if you would like to serve, and begin thinking about the below open positions.
- There will be 5 Board seats up for election at the Annual Meeting on Dec 1.
- President Craig Hamlin will have completed his second 3 year term
- Mary Larson will be vacating her Board position to focus on her City Council position
- 3 resignations this year previously announced.
- There are several committee positions for interested volunteers, which will be filled by folks declaring interest and the Board filling as many open positions on each Committee as possible.
- Landscape Committee: 5 open positions
- DRC: 5 open positions
- Communications: 3 open positions
- Maintenance Committee: 3 open positions
- Security Committee: 2 open positions
If you are interested in volunteering on a committee, or would like to run for the Board, please email email@example.com and let her know your name, address, occupation, and relevant qualifications for the post you are considering. More information will be available at the September information sessions.
The Hallbrook Board of Directors