We have heard your voices through the recent survey and we thank all who participated. Your HOA Board and Sentry Management work diligently on your behalf. Here is what has been accomplished thus far in 2021.
- Significant upgrades to our security cameras incorporating the latest in analytical software and remote video monitoring
- Increased coordination with the Leawood Police Department
- Continued communication and emphasis to our neighbors to be vigilant in protecting their property and reporting suspicious activity
Landscape and Maintenance:
- Repair of our iconic fountain
- Finished renovation of our 50 stone mailbox kiosks
- Currently addressing concerns about the size of the landscape budget while trying to maintain the high standards our community expects. The magnitude of this task involves 23 acres of irrigated turf, 3 acres of irrigated planting beds, and 1,438 street trees. In addition to our landscape maintenance, Raintree also constantly monitors the condition of the fountain, mailboxes, guard house, cameras, light poles, monuments and street signs.
Budget and Policy:
- Secured a reduction in HOA insurance premium while increasing coverage limits
- Constant examination of the budget for reallocation of funds in response to recent survey results and avoidance of any dues increases
- Instituted bi-weekly glass recycling
- Updated the home rental policy limiting rentals to a minimum of 12 months
- Worked closely with Sentry Management on best practices for the neighborhood and ensuring the financials are maintained with the approved budget
- Implementation of a text message system
- Re-establishment of the HOA printed directory
- Distribution/review of multiple surveys to increase neighborhood input
- Increased frequency of neighborhood updates through the neighborhood’s official channels of communication: email, texting, the Hallbrook website and mail. The Hallbrook Facebook page is a privately administered account and not an official means of communication.
- Exploring new roofing materials and continued improvement in Board communication
As a reminder, please email email@example.com if you would like an additional recycling bin.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Hallbrook Homeowners Association. We share a common goal in ensuring that Hallbrook is a neighborhood which is safe and well maintained. We look forward to the Special Meeting on Tuesday, May 11th at 5:00 pm on Zoom. An agenda has been mailed to all residents.
The Hallbrook Homeowners Association Board