Message from the Board President:
- There were 443 light poles and they were all painted in 2018 and 2019 to a new color.
- There are 49 mailboxes, in 2019 one half have been replaced and the other half will be completed in 2020. All mailboxes need trim work around the boxes completed. We are hoping to have this completed by April 2020.
- We will be doing some electrical updates and pump valve replacements to the fountain this year.
- All the monuments/stone walls have been assessed and will be reassessed after the winter. We will be doing some repairs this year while we are working on plans for the next 5-7 years.
- Some of the renovations in 2019 included:
- Blue Spruces at the State Line entry
- Armour Maple at State Line and 119th
- 6 islands
- 5 noses of islands
- Improvements scheduled for Spring 2020:
- 7 Islands
- 2 Small Islands
- Miscellaneous landscaping where plants were lost or trees have declined
DRC (Design Review Committee)
Hallbrook requires that approval of the HOA be obtained prior to commencing certain activities, changes, modifications, and construction to your home. Please contact Claire Rainey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-749-5570 ext. 57811 for a DRC request form.
The committee has not found any suitable alternative roofs that would change the current restrictions. The Declarations state that roofs shall be cedar shake, dimensional cedar wood shingles, slate, or tile. No asphalt shingles are allowed. However, during the investigation, there were some attractive slate and tile roof options that do conform with our documents which are TruSlate and the Terracotta. You may also obtain the form on the website at hallbrookfarms.org under Resident Resources
Please take note that written permission is required from the DRC before removing any trees 4” or over in caliper on resident’s property.
Updates and Reminders:
- All types of political support can only be up 30 days prior to the elections and must be removed five days after the election.
- All signs in residents’ yards by a third-party vendor, such as contractors, roofers, etc. are not allowed and must be removed.
- Please have all the occupants of your residence slow down. The maximum speed limit in Hallbrook is 25 MPH.
- To access the homeowner directory, please log into Sentry Management at sentrymgt.com and click My Account then click New User Registration to set up your online access. If you need your 16-digit code, please contact Cindy Schooley in our accounting department at email@example.com. Once you have logged in, you will have access to the online directory.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Shay Smith.
MEET THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT
At the Annual Meeting Chucker Luetje and Shawn Moore were elected to the Board. The Board has elected officers and we would like to introduce the Board and Managements
Craig Hamlin, President
Tina Bender, Treasurer
Chi Chi Puhl, Secretary
Joel Feigenbaum, Director
Chucker Luetje, Director
Shawn Moore, Director
Sentry Management Company
3401 College Boulevard, Suite 250
Leawood, KS 66211
Jim Tiehen, Vice President
Shay Smith, Property Manger